Saturday, December 20, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Here are just some pictures of what we have done to our house for the Christmas season! They are blurry but hopefully you'll get the picture.
It's hard to decorate your house when you are first married and don't have much to decorate with but it's still fun to make due with what we have.
I thought I'd throw in this last picture because I think it is a pretty picture. This is looking down our street. The trees and all the pretty colors are great!
Winter here is different for me because it doesn't snow, it isn't as cold, it gets really foggy, and there are still leaves on the trees! It is different but I am getting used to it.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
We went to Sam and Carols in Sanoma for a really good time. We had a great time visiting and eating. The food was so yummy!
We were so glad that Amanda, Jordan, and the girls could come visit for a week! We had so much fun playing with our nieces and hanging out!
Here is Lil, in my closet, trying on ALL my shoes! Such a girl!
Sweet, baby Lo! She is so cute and fun!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
1.Where did you meet your husband? At almost every guys favorite store....our work......Sportsmans Warehouse.
2.How long did you date before you got married? Started dating in October, got engaged in March and then married in July.....so from start to finish it was about 8 months.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He likes to sing in church. I guess I'm not used to that because the guys in my family don't sing.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes, he has really pretty and long eyelashes. ha.
6. What is his best quality? I love his sense of humor, he always makes me laugh.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby doll or just babe
8. What is his favorite food? Mashed potatoes, rolls, and steak. He really likes nachos too.
9. What is his favorite sport? Well to watch would probably be football but to play I would say baseball or basketball.
10. When and where did you first kiss? We kissed on our second date, ha ha, in my apartment on the love sack.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Snuggle on the couch and watch a movie.
12. Do you have any children? Not yet but we will.
13.Does he have any hidden talents? He likes to cook and is pretty good at it
14. How old is he? 23
15. Who said 'I love you' first? He said it first but I told him I loved him too.
16. What is his favorite music? I think he likes it all!
17. What do you admire most about him? He is always happy and he works hard at whatever he does.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Ya
20. Who will I tag next? My sister... Jessie!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
It is fall and we are still getting some fruit and flowers! This picture is just as you walk out our back door. Pete has wrapped the grape vines around these posts and they are growing like crazy.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
We are on top of a lookout bridge in the middle of a huge corn maze. The maze is in Tracy and it is so much fun. They have the corn maze, a haunted house, pumpkin blasters, train rides, tractor rides, a petting zoo, a mini race track, places to dig for gold, and lots of other fun stuff to do!
We took a tractor ride that took us through the corn. We got to see around 60 different scarecrows that kids had made. This one got first place.
This is Pete just being pete! I hope you had a great birthday Pete. I love you so much and I am so lucky to be your wife. You are the BEST!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
This store was amazing. It had so many cool things!
Pete and I loved every minute of it!
This picture was taken from a small bridge we were standing on that had these huge trout below us.
Behind us was a shooting arcade. It was set up like a miniature forest with animals and everything. We all took turns trying to shoot the targets.
This picture is from the top level looking down. There were so many people coming to see the new store, it was crazy. The lines to check out were almost to the back of the store. I guess thats what you get when you go the first week of the store's grand opening.
Monday, October 6, 2008
I was so blessed to marry such a perfect girl!! I love every thing about her. Kati amazes me every single day. I am a lucky guy. This past weekend we hung out with Dad, Mom and Mere to watch conference. We had a great time. I feel like I ate all weekend. Kati made this awesome chocolate trifle!! I know you are all jealous. It was great!! Thank Baby, I love you! Pete