Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Holidays!

So it's December already and we are getting ready for Christmas. It is almost here! We've got all our decorations and lights up. We even have all of our shopping finished! Now we just count down the days!
Here are just some pictures of what we have done to our house for the Christmas season! They are blurry but hopefully you'll get the picture.


It's hard to decorate your house when you are first married and don't have much to decorate with but it's still fun to make due with what we have.


I thought I'd throw in this last picture because I think it is a pretty picture. This is looking down our street. The trees and all the pretty colors are great!
Winter here is different for me because it doesn't snow, it isn't as cold, it gets really foggy, and there are still leaves on the trees! It is different but I am getting used to it.
Happy Holidays Everyone!

7 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

LOVE IT ALL!!!! Your house decorations and tree look so cute! I love the believe sign! I can not wait to see you guys in ONE WEEK!!!!! I love you guys. xoxox

Granny Pat said...

Great pictures..the blurry ones look like fog..perfect.The house looks great. Love ya
Gran

JULIE GARCIA'S PAGE said...

pete & kati your house looks so beautiful decorated for the holidays. Happy Holiday.

Mands Glenn said...

I too love the BELIEVE sign! So cute! Your house looks amazing and the outside lights are incredible. We have one strand of lights across our garage. blah! You inspired me to do more. I might just have to hit up our dollar store later today with Lil and Lo. Who took that picture down you street? ha, JK! I love your street. It looks like a movie scene.

Auntie KiKi, I miss snow around Christmas too. Living in Provo for 8 years and having the snow come around November was so fun. It is weird for me to see blown up snowman sitting on rocks and cactus everywhere. So glad you guys get to go home.

Morph This said...

you guys have way more then we had our first year. the house looks great!

Lnzyloo said...

I love how you have the house decorated. So cute! I love the pic of your street with the leaves. Looks like fall. :)
Lindsey Pimentel

Mom Morphy said...

It's adorable! You two should be voted Mr. and Mrs. Claus! You are both 'Christmas' people! Hey it feels cold enough to snow around here!