Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chocolate Love!

One good thing about living in California are the great fruits and veggies! We went to the farmers market on a Saturday morning and had lots of fun. We walked down the street and saw all the great fruits and vegetables from the area. There was also candy, bread, jerky, honey, jelly, flowers, and so much more being sold. A band was playing while everyone walked around. We forgot to take the camera but we took some pictures of the really yummy strawberries that we purchased. We used some belguim chocolate in our fondue pot to dip our strawberries in. So Good!

5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Soo Romantic and Delicious! I could almost taste those strawberries. Yumo! It makes me want to wake up and go to the grocery store and eat em for Breakfast. I love Farmers markets. I love em! We love and miss you guys. Hope to see you soon! Come visit us.

JULIE GARCIA'S PAGE said...

Yummy! So delious!

Mom Morphy said...

I haven't been to the Farmers Market in years! And I love that place! Your strawberries are much nicer than the last batch that I bought! And they look so DELICIOUS!

Lnzyloo said...

Yes Modesto has a great Farmer's Market. The strawberries look yummy!
Lindsey Pimentel

The Marquardt Family said...

i love you guys thats all i have to say