Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!

We started out our Thanksgiving morning with the Turkey Bowl. Well not me, but I was a fan on the sidelines! Great way to start out the morning!
We had an awesome Thanksgiving!
We went to Sam and Carols in Sanoma for a really good time. We had a great time visiting and eating. The food was so yummy!
We were so glad that Amanda, Jordan, and the girls could come visit for a week! We had so much fun playing with our nieces and hanging out!

Here is Lil, in my closet, trying on ALL my shoes! Such a girl!

Sweet, baby Lo! She is so cute and fun!

Aunt Ki Ki and Uncle PETE!

We Love Family and Love the Holidays!
Happy Holidays Everyone!

4 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Auntie KiKi you are the best Auntie to Lil and Lo. They love you! You helped me out so much by taking them and watching them the whole week. We loved hanging out with you guys. We are so lucky you married Pete. We love you!

Mom Morphy said...

What a memorable Turkey holiday we had! I feel so lucky that you are living nearby! I appreciate every minute that we get to see you! Your closet must be fantastic!!!!

The Marquardt Family said...

ahhhh...... I am so jealous you were all hanging out! Looks like such a fun time. You and Pete look so great and happy together. Lilly seems to love you guys! I can not wait to see you guys soon!!! I am counting down the days. xoxoxo

MereMorphy said...

NO CHEEK PICTURES!! good!
lol
love you guys!