Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday fun!

On Saturday Mom and Dad Morphy, Mere and her friend Hola came to our house a picked us up to go out for a fun day! The main event and our first stop was the new Bass Pro Shop in Manteca.


This store was amazing. It had so many cool things!
Pete and I loved every minute of it!



This picture was taken from a small bridge we were standing on that had these huge trout below us.



Mere and I found this tree over by the KIDS stuff. We thought is was cool, so we crawled inside.
















Behind us was a shooting arcade. It was set up like a miniature forest with animals and everything. We all took turns trying to shoot the targets.









This picture is from the top level looking down. There were so many people coming to see the new store, it was crazy. The lines to check out were almost to the back of the store. I guess thats what you get when you go the first week of the store's grand opening.

5 comments:

Granny Pat said...

DEAR PETE and KATI.....
That new Bass shop is so for you. I am amazed you are not still there.
Happy Birthday to you Pete. New old man in the family now.Love you....
Gran and Gramps

The Marquardt Family said...

Looks like a great Saturday together! You both look darling, as always. The pic with you and mere is classic. mere with her mouth open laughing! haha. love you tons have a good birthday week you two.

Lnzyloo said...

Isn't the Bass pro shop awesome? The only time I am able to go to one is when I go to Texas. I was so glad the Manteca one opened up. I could go there every weekend. :) Glad you guys got to check it out. Love the pic of you and Mere in the tree.
Lindsey

Gassers said...

Hey Sis,
I like your (I mean My) jacket! Ha Ha. Just kidding I don't care. That store looks pretty crowded. Kinda like Cabelas at Christmas time. Can't wait to see what you guys post next. Love you guys,
Jessie and Kurt

Morph This said...

who is going to start working there first?