Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

 We had a great Easter! It was so much fun watching Brea hunt for eggs. She knew exactly what to do.
 We had an egg hunt at Great Grandma and Grandpa Labrum's house first.

 I had to tell her to keep going after each egg. She wanted to stop and see what was inside.

 Brea picked like 3 of grandma's flowers and put them in her basket. I don't know if she thought they were eggs or she just wanted them in her basket.
 Checking out all the goodies in her eggs. After we thought we found all of the eggs we counted them and found out that there were still 3 left and 1 of them had 5 dollars in it. Kurt, Pete, Jessie, Lesha, Adam, and I went out to search for the missing 3 eggs. I found all three....Score!
Aunt Sonya invited us to their midnight Easter egg hunt. It wasn't actually at midnight but it is done in the dark with flashlights. Brea got a lot more goodies!
Here are all the egg hunters
Brea and I on Easter Sunday. The week before this was Brea's first week in the nursery. She absolutely loves it. We asked how she did her first day and they told us she was a little crazy. She loves other kids and gets so excited when they want to play. She needs to work on her sharing skills, but other than that she is doing great. She didn't look back or even say bye to Pete and I when we walked her in the room. I guess I should be grateful that she loves it. I finally can listen to the lessons and stay for all 3 hours!

3 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Ahhhh love Brea girl. Lo is the same way. She stops to open up every egg when she gets it. Score with finding all three money eggs. I miss MOrphy egg hunts for that exact reason.

Im so glad Miss B loves nursery. LIl and Lo have been the same way. They don't even say bye. I almost want them to cry and miss me or something. ha! Glad you can enjoy church again.

Miss ya!

Mom Morphy said...

Fun fun Easter! I love the night hunt! Great idea, Sonya.
I love you Kati, Brea and Pete!

The Marquardt Family said...

SOOOOO jealous she likes nursery. KIKI I have to stay in there the WHOLE 2 hours! I dont know whats worse sitting on the ground in nursery with all the kids or walking the halls with Grace. AHHHH... anyways it will all pass. OK love how cute your family is with the midnight egg hunt. Such a fun idea. Grace did the same thing has Bream, she would stop and open the egss and take a few jelly beans and move onto the next. It was very funny to watch. Hope we get to spend a Easter with you guys in the next few years. Love you xoxo