Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1/2 Marathon

I finally did it! I've been wanting to run a half marathon for a long time now, so I finally signed up for the Salt Lake City Half Marathon, which I finished on Saturday morning. The run started at the University of Utah and ended at the Gateway Mall.


 mile 3




This was at about mile 9
Finished!
Thanks to Pete, Jessie, and Kurt for coming to support me. I had so much fun and I'm so glad that I ran. I finished under my goal of 2 hours and I felt pretty good after the run. I will definitely be signing up for more races!

5 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

WAY TO GO!!! How do you look so beautiful at the finish line!!! good job girl> xoxo

alesha said...

That's awesome! I could never do that! And I agree--you look beautiful at the end!!

patshala said...

Congratulations! You are awesome. You don't even look like you broke a sweat!

Mom Morphy said...

You are amazing, Kati. Absolutely amazing! That is such a great thing to do! I am really proud of you!
MOM

The J J Glenn Family said...

I think you could be a running model for runnersworld magazine or something. So cool that you finished under your goal of 2 hours. You work it Mama. Congrats!