Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa

We went to our ward Christmas party on Tuesday and Santa was there. We were nervous that Brea would be scared and cry but she walked right up to him. We were some of the last people to leave because I took pictures of all the kids on Santa's lap and when Santa stood up to leave Brea started blowing him kisses! I'm glad she wasn't scared. I wished I could have gotten a picture of her smiling.


 I just threw this picture in because Pete made this really yummy pizza on the BBQ last night. The crust was crispy and tasted perfect. We'll be making it again.
We hope everyone is as excited and ready for Christmas as we are!

4 comments:

Mom Morphy said...

I need to learn how to BBQ a pizza. You guys amaze me. Yeah for Brea...she is so brave.

Mands Glenn said...

THat is pretty sweet that little Miss B wasn't afraid. It seems like that is totally the age. Lo is still a bit nervous and would never sit on his lap. Pete, that pizza looks bomb diggity! Mmmmmmm!

MereMorphy said...

that pizza looks sooo yummy! cute miss b just sitting on santas lap. miss her.

The Marquardt Family said...

GRACE HATED santa!! sooo fun that Brea loved him. Grace would not even LOOK at him.... She covered her eyes... too funny. ps I want that pizza right now! xoxox