Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas card time!


 So I'm sure many of you have already sent out your Christmas cards. I know, I'm a little behind, but we didn't have a family picture that we liked so we had to round up the family and get some pictures taken. I've never ordered christmas cards from Shutterfly but I've seen cards that other people have ordered and they are so cute. I've picked out some cards that I need to choose from. There are so many that I like that it makes it so hard to choose just one. Maybe I should choose a few so that I don't have to narrow it down to just one. Anyway here are some of the cards that I chose. Let me know which one you like the best.




If you want to create and order your own card go here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards 
You won't be dissapointed
If you haven't ever been to Shutterfly's website you really should check it out. There are so many cute things that you can do. They have calendars that you can make personal by putting your own photos on the calendar. My family made a photo calendar for my grandma once and she loved it. After I've seen shutterfly's calendars I wish I would have known about them before so I could make one for my mom's birthday. To look at the calendars go here: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars 
Another really cute thing are the thank you cards. I sometimes get sick of the plain cards that I always buy. There are some really cute cards, to see go here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards  
Shutterfly is also offering 50 free holiday cards. To find out how to get your free cards go here:  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

I've got to get going on my cards and get them sent out!

3 comments:

MereMorphy said...

ohhh i love all of them,
i think i would choose either the last one or the second one..sooo CUTE!

Aric, Janille, Ryder and Cruz said...

So are you the new spokes person for shutterfly... Be careful. I order some stuff from them in the past and said that it would come in a week and it took 3. Could of just been the mail but be careful.

Mands Glenn said...

Gosh they are all so cute, but I think I would go with the last one. Maybe it's because the little girls are so cute in the card. ha! No, I do love the last one. I need to explore the sight a bit more. 50 free Christmas cards sounds so nice. I might have to check it out! I just did Costco again. ha