Saturday, October 16, 2010

Brea's 1 year old!

A year already! I honestly can't believe how fast this year has gone by. My baby is not really a baby anymore. I've got to say this past year has been so much fun with our Brea girl.



We took her to McDonald's to eat a happy meal and play. (1st time at McDonald's for her 1st birthday)
She thought the apple juice was the best thing ever. She did not want to put it down.

We also took Brea to the park

What a happy birthday girl........
...until it was time to leave the park!
Brea we are so blessed to have you in our lives. We can't imagine our lives without you. You are such a happy, easygoing girl and you bring your family so much joy and happiness. Your personality is so cute and bubbly and you are such a beautiful girl. We love you so much and wish you a Happy Birthday!
Love mom and dad

(Party pictures coming soon)

6 comments:

MereMorphy said...

happy birthday brea girl! MISS YOU! cant believe how pretty she is getting, sounds like a fun day! love you.

MIMI

The Marquardt Family said...

I dont know why I am so emotional looking at these pictures of Brea. She is just darling and I lover her sweet smile. I am so glad you guys had a great day with her. She seems in heaven at Mcdonalds. What a fun day! xoxox Love you Brea girl

Morph This said...

ahh i can't even wait to see her! haooy birthday miss brea girl. hope we can ichat today.

Silly Gille's said...

Cant believe its already been a year! congrats! Brea is so cute! Its fun to see how fast she is growing up! hope all is well!

Mom Morphy said...

What a darling girlie! Cute cute one year old shots.

The J J Glenn Family said...

OHhh Brea girl you are so pretty. I love that it was her first time at McDonalds. She loves Juice. She would fit in perfectly with my girls. I Think Lolas first words were apple juice. I love her cute outfit!!