Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Birthday

We got to celebrate another birthday. Pete is 25 as of today. I didn't take many pictures from today but there are a few.
Opening his gift

I got him a nice circular saw. He's been wanting one for a while now. Now that he has one he gets to do all sorts of projects for me. First on my list is a cute little entry way table that I've been wanting.
This was his birthday cake he wanted. Angel food cake with chocolate frosting and strawberries. We had added some ice cream and cool whip to it and it was sooo yummy!
Happy Birthday Pete. You are the best husband and dad ever!

4 comments:

MereMorphy said...

happy birthday petey!! you are the best, so glad you are my brother. i love you so much! pete is so funny about gifts, his facial expressions. looks like he had a good birthday! love the fall decorations too! miss you guys. cant wait to see you in a month.

The J J Glenn Family said...

I think Angel food cake and strawberries is like a MOrphy Favorite. So delicious! I love the way you decorated with the strawberries though. We love PEte! Thanks for sharing your bday with Lola. Happy Birthday lil Bro!

Mom Morphy said...

What a GREAT birthday! Kati, that cake is gorgeous and so yummy looking! Happy 25th my little boy....
I love you so much and I am so proud of you and your darling family.

Skylar said...

Happy Birthday Petey!! I still think of the time when we first met and you shot me in the butt... good times!!