Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Goyza

I found the recipe for Goyza the other day. I forgot that I had it and I hadn't had it since I was young, so I decided I better make it.
Mixed together some shredded carrots, green onion, green pepper, cabbage, ground beef, soy sauce, garlic salt, corn starch, and some salt and pepper.

These are what I wrapped my mixture in.

This is how I did it!
Fried them up in some oil and water and WALAH......GOYZA!
I hadn't had them in so long I forgot how good they are...mmmm

5 comments:

Lnzyloo said...

Looks yummy Kati!

The Marquardt Family said...

sooo yummy! it is almost time for bed and I already had dinner but that looks sooo good I almost want to make it right now. hmm.. also your nails looks soo good. love you

Mands Glenn said...

Kati,
I love this! I use those wraps for some killer spring rolls and love em. I might just have to steal this recipe and add it to the mandsrecipes blog. Thanks! I love all of your recipes. I remember that was one of the reasons Pete loved you so much, because you were a MAD chef! Thanks for a new recipe!

patshala said...

Those look delicious. I have tried similar egg roll ideas, but I will for sure give this one a try. I love 'em!!

Mom Morphy said...

I am so impressed! I have never done anything like that....I guess I am just too boring. You and Pete are the perfect match! How's my cute baby?