Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4 Months

Ok Mere, here are some pictures for you, sorry it's taken me so long! Anyways Brea is now 4 Months, where does the time go?
I take her into the doctor tomorrow for her 4 month check up and shots....ugh! I'm so anxious to see how much she weighs and how tall she is. It seems like she has grown a ton since her last appointment.

Brea learns something everyday it seems like
She loves when we read books because she can play with the pages
She is quite the talker now, sometimes we can't get her to be quiet
When she wakes up in the morning she will talk to herself in her crib for awhile before we go get her
She loves to play with her toys and snuggle with her blankies
She can roll over from her stomach to her back if we prop her up on something
She doesn't like to be flat on her stomach on the floor
She is very ticklish and laughs when we tickle her.
She smiles a ton. She'll smile when your not even trying to get her to smile.
She is so much fun to watch and see what new things she will do each day
We love this zebra girl!

7 comments:

Morph This said...

seriously this outfit is just too much.. she is so darling.

love you guys. i can't believe she is already 4 months!

MereMorphy said...

ahh!! thank you for posting this, i am glad i finally got to see this outfit you were talking about, i WANT her RIGHT NOW!!! she is soo pretty and i want to kiss her! miss you guys.

The Marquardt Family said...

I COULD JUST EAT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is soo stinking cute!! I love the outfit, I just lover her sweet face. You and Pete are in trouble she is going to be a KNOCK OUT!!!! Please give her kisses from me. I get so emotional when I see pictures of her, I just wish we lived closer.. Love you guys

The Marquardt Family said...

PS can you tell Jessie to add me to their blog? thanks

Gassers said...

Oh my goodness. I love this! Kati, I think she is looking more and more like you the older she gets. Call me and let me know her 4 month stats tomorrow! Love ya!

Mands Glenn said...

OHhhhh I love her. She has such a perfect face. Im with Cam and also get a bit emotional just looking at her. Wish we all lived closer, but so glad the blog can keep us connected. I love her little cozy zebra outfit. OHhh those cheeks are calling for me to kiss them. Miss you guys!

Lynn said...

She looks darling. What sweet pictures. They do grow up fast though. Love every minute. Aunt Lynn