Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blessing Day

Sunday was Brea's big blessing day. We were so happy that mom and dad Morphy could make it to Vernal to celebrate miss B's special day.
After the blessing we had a lunch with all of the family



Our beautiful Brea all dressed up!



We are so thankful and blessed to have this little girl in our lives. She is so much fun and we are still amazed that she is ours. I'm so thankful that Pete holds the priesthood and that he was able to give Brea the perfect blessing. We love you Brea!

5 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Her dress is SO beautiful. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well!

The Marquardt Family said...

SHE IS DARLING KATI!!!! The dress is just perfect. OK are you kidding me, did you just not have a baby SKINNY????????? YOu are beautiful as always...
love you lots and counting down till we see you guys

MereMorphy said...

cant wait to get my hands on that chick! she looked so pretty, and kati you look SO good! i miss you guys, love you SO much!!

Unknown said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! I love the blessing dress. Glad you had a special day!

Mands Glenn said...

I love her. She looked so pretty. I know I say this in every comment, but I CAN"T WAIT to love her and hold her. Kati, you look amazing. You didn't really just have a baby, Come on! Love you guys. See ya in a couple weeks!