Friday, December 18, 2009

2 Month Shots!


Brea had to go in for her 2 month shots this week. Poor girl got two shots at the same time and cried and screamed louder than I have ever heard her cry.

The best part was that she got Pink Camo band aids. Pete loved the band aids!


Brea is getting cubby! She weighed in at 11 pounds. She has gained a lot of weight since the last appointment. She loves her milk!
Dad loves to make her stand. She can stand with a little help and is getting a strong legs and neck. She can hold her head up and we have even put her in her Bumbo chair. She is such a fun girl and is happy. We are so blessed.

4 comments:

MereMorphy said...

oh she is so pretty!

The Marquardt Family said...

OHHHH love her. I hate shots!! The Band-Aids are soo cute though! Love that she is a chunky monkey!

Mands Glenn said...

I love love love her chubba chubba legs. I hate shots! They are the worst, but we gotta do em. She is getting so chubby. I love her. Can't wait to kiss her sweet face. Just a few more days! I have so much to do before we leave. Ahhhhh

Morph This said...

love that little outfit she is in.