Monday, March 23, 2009

B-day!

I had a great birthday! Pete made be breakfast in bed to start the day off, it was so nice. The day was so warm so I chilled outside in the nice weather. Pete got home from work and he gave me his gifts! I got lots of good stuff!






Saturday we went to the temple with Pete's parents and Meredith. It's always a great day when you go to the temple. We went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory on the way home and it was so good! Thanks for the great day guys!
I had a very good Birthday, thanks for all those who called and all the great cards, money, and gifts!

7 comments:

Granny Pat said...

Good looking bathing suit.It's just terrible growing old isn't it. You both look fit as a fiddle after your bout with the flu. Luv ya Gran

Mom Morphy said...

I loved spending Saturday together...It's fun with you guys! What a cute couple!

whiteclef said...

WE are so lucky to have you in our family, KiKi. I mean Pee pEe. ha! Joking! I love that suit. Where did Pete get it? Pete is such a great husband to do so much for you on your big day! Love ya!
-Mands

The Marquardt Family said...

Sounds like you had a good bday. I love the black/white swim suit! Sooo cute.... You look amazing as always. you and pete make such a cute couple.

Cara Lee said...

I am so excited to find a new home, and then when you move back you can come and see it! I just want you to be here already, so I'm not a loser anymore!

Gassers said...

Hey sis... I really like the swim suit too! I can't wait until you come for spring break!!!! Hope you had a good B-day! Love you guys... Jessie

Lnzyloo said...

I love the swim suit. Pete has great taste. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Happy Birthday Kati.
Lindsey Pimentel