Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day!

Our Valentines Day was very quiet and relaxed this year. We did some cleaning and shopping but nothing too exciting! It was nice to just have a day to be with each other and relax.



We made a nice dinner together. As you can see we had penne pasta with alfredo sauce and shrimp, a nice green salad, and bread! It was sooo yummy!

After dinner we had fun making these carmeled apples. We dipped some of them in caramel and chocolate. Rolled some of them in cinnamon and sugar, and some of them in oreo cookies. They turned out pretty good, I think!
Hopefully everyone had a great Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Morph This said...

dipped apples are seriously one of my favorite things.. that dinner looks so yummy.. minus the shrimp. but that is only cause i don't eat seafood!

Mom Morphy said...

Your table setting is so beautiful! What a very special meal....I'm glad everybody blogs so that they have such a great visual journal about what happens in your life! Your first married Valentines Day! I love the shrimp meal! Way to go Pete and Kati!

Mands Glenn said...

Kati, I love your tablecloth and you guys looked like you had so much fun. It looked so Romantic! The dinner looked fabulous. JJ is allergic to shrimp so I never get to use it in my cooking. bummer! The apples looked heavenly. Can't wait to see you guys in 12 days!

MereMorphy said...

lets make some more caramel apples becuase seriously those were bomb diggity no joke.
cant wait to see you guys tomorrow maybe today?!?! no game for me.
love you.