Saturday, September 6, 2008

Camp Out!

Pete and I felt like going camping but we didn't want to drive up to the mountains and do all the preparation that it takes to go camping......why would we need to anyways when we have a perfect place in our backyard to pitch our tent! We sat up our camp chairs and had our own little "fake" fire.


SMORES.........MMM....SOOOOOO.........GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

We blew up the air mattress with my blowdryer and the mattress barely fit in the tent with absolutely no room to spare. The tent box says its a two man tent but really I think it should only be for 1.

We had a fun little "get away" I guess you could call it!

4 comments:

Mom Morphy said...

Nothing like a good campout; especially with smores! What a fun couple you guys are!

lesh said...

You guys are such goof balls haha! If you were in vernal you could do the real thing jk. Love and miss ya

Mands Glenn said...

Ohhh looks like so much fun! I remember when JJ and I were first married we camped in the front yard and didn't even make it through the night. I love the fire and smores. You guys are hardcore! love ya!

Lnzyloo said...

I love that you guys were able to go "camping." You are too cute! Looks like you had fun. Love the smores. :)
Lindsey