Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter

Holidays are so much fun with kids. We had a great easter. My sister Jessie and her family came to Vernal so the girls had fun playing with their cousins. We went to an easter egg hunt at the park in the morning, then we had one at great grandma and grandpa Labrum's house, and then later that night we had one at my parents house. The girls had so much candy...yuck! The easter bunny also made it to our house on sunday and the girls got to have another egg hunt!
 waiting for the egg hunt to start!

 coloring eggs

 the egg hunting crew

the easter bunny came
I love easter time and I am so thankful for my little family.  Easter is a time to celebrate and remember our savior. I am thankful for my savior and his sacrifice for me so that I can repent and live with my family and my heavenly father again. I am so blessed!



No comments: