Tuesday, September 18, 2012

pinecrest/denair

 We are so lucky we get to go to California every year and always have the best vacation when we go. We spent some time at pinecrest and also in Denair. Both were great!
 Little miss enjoying some sun
 Boppa taking Dev for a swim
 Perfect pose Gracie girl!
 kisses from Boppa
 Grace turned three while we were at pinecrest so we celebrated with a party and pinata
 Hit it!
 first time meeting cute kenzie
 I was so excited I got to make Grace's cake. Thanks for letting me experiment!
 Going on a boat ride
 building sand castle's
 Aunt Mimi helping Brea swim
 Brea really liked swimming in this duck floaty
 Rode this bike everyday while we were there
 Being extra safe
 Poor Sparky is getting so old. Brea made sure she was taken care of and that she wasn't going to get cold

 Getting so brave
 Baking with Nanny!
In Heaven!
We love our trips to California and always look forward to the next time we get to go. Thanks to Nanny and Boppa for having us for a week and putting up with us!

2 comments:

The J J Glenn Family said...

I miss home. Love all these pics. Everybody looks so tan. I love summer at home and at pinecrest. Poor Sparky. My girls do the same thing. Dav was putting sunscreen on him last time.

Mom Morphy said...

Such FUN pictures! I am so glad that you are still blogging! What lasting memories for us all! I love your family....All of them!