Friday, August 10, 2012

6 months

I say it all the time, but my kids are growing up way too fast. Devri is 6 months old now. She sits up by herself (falls over backwards still), is such a good eater, she loves baby food, loves her sister Brea, sleeps great, and is such a happy happy baby! Brea is such a big girl. I can't believe it. She talks so much and understands so much. She is so into puzzles right now and "pretend" playing. She wants Devri to be able to play with her soooo bad and it's so cute how she shares her toys. She always wants to be outside (I'm nervous about what we are going to do in the winter time). She is an independent almost 3 year old!







1 comment:

The Marquardt Family said...

She is the CUTEST thing ever! Love those chubby cheeks. SOoo kissable! THese pictures are great! I LOVE them.. thanks for blogging so I can see my darling nieces. xo