Friday, April 13, 2012

Devri's day

Here she is! Our baby Devri girl was blessed on Easter sunday. April 8th, 2012.  She looked so pretty and perfect in her dress. (Thanks to my grandma Labrum for helping me with her dress, it turned out exactly how I imagined it.) Pete gave her such a good blessing. We are so blessed to have a dad/husband that holds the priesthood.

 She even gave us a smile
 Our family of four
They are such great grandparents!
love Aunt Mimi
My side of the fam, minus my dad. (He had Bishopric duties)
It was such a great day and everything was perfect! Devri is such a blessing to our family!

3 comments:

aunt liz said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Devri is gorgeous, and that smile is so sweet! You and Pete have a wonderful family! Thanks for telling me to check the blog!! xoxo

The Marquardt Family said...

Her dress is to die for. Sooo beautiful your family of four looks all too perfect. You are a great mamma. You look so pretty and happy

Mom Morphy said...

It was such a fun trip and a beautiful blessing day! Wonderful!