Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Big Girl


 Our Brea is such a big girl now. I'm so proud of her. We have been potty training this past week and she is doing so good. Ever since she went #1 in the toilet she hasn't had any accidents. #2 has been a little harder for her but she is trying and I think she'll get it soon. She is talking so much. She talks all the time, non stop. Brea is such a big helper and she has to help with anything and everything. She loves her sister and takes such good care of her. Brea is so smart and learns more everyday. She is so fun and silly right now, I love it. She is definitely a two year old that throws her fits and wants to be so independent, but I guess that is how she learns. She is such a good girl and has adjusted very well to having a new sister!


Love my girl!

4 comments:

The J J Glenn Family said...

Ahhh Brea girl is getting Big and wearing PANTIES!!!! Welcome to the Big Girl club girlfriend. Next time we Skype we will have to have my girls show her their panties. I love that she is getting bigger. Its the best as a Mom when your kid can talk to you like one of your friends. See ya in MAY!

Leanne Hill said...

You guys are adorable and Brea is the cutest little girl!

Mom Morphy said...

Yahoo! Big girl panties! So proud of you, Brea. I love the expressions!

The Marquardt Family said...

TWO pretty girls! Love miss Brea. She is the cutest thang ever! What a good big sister.