Friday, January 13, 2012

Almost here!

I can't believe that our 2nd baby girl will be here soon. I've got 4 weeks until my due date! I hope she comes sooner, I'm quite uncomfortable and I don't know how much more my belly can stretch. I do have to say that this pregnancy has gone by much quicker than the first (until these last couple months). I have a Dr.'s appointment on Tuesday along with an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid levels and see if she is breech. Hopefully after Tuesday we'll have a better idea of when this baby girl is coming!

6 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

SOOO excited for you!!!! I am in the same boat I am just plain UNCOMFORTABLE now.. no sleep and I feel like my belly cant stretch anymore.... Your picture looks DARLING though! You are the cutest prego lady ever... Hang in there sis. Hope you can take a few naps this week when Brea goes down. Cant wait for Morphy girl #2 to arrive. xoxo

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

I am so excited for you! I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left! (You look tiny, but it is always better when you are the one not pregnant) I hope these last week go quick for yo, you look great!

The J J Glenn Family said...

Come on lil Morphy girl get here. We are dying to see you and love on you. Kati, I must say your tummy really looks amazing. YOulook like me at 4 months pregnant. ha! I know you are ready though. Hang in there. She is still cooking. I hope she comes early for ya. Love ya!

MereMorphy said...

look how cute you are! and i cant believe she will be here in 4 weeks. love this sweet babe already!

Lynn said...

So exciting! Can't wait for you to have that baby. You have beautiful children. Have fun!

Lnzyloo said...

Kati, you still look so tiny. I'm so excited for baby girl Morphy to make her arrival.