Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pregnant me!

Sooo... I'm 19 weeks now and we found out earlier this week that our baby is going to be a......GIRL! Yep that's right another girl!





During the whole ultrasound the umbilical cord was right in between the babies legs and it was still there when the tech told us our baby was a girl. She said she was 98% sure that it was a girl but she is going to do another ultrasound next appointment just to make sure that the cord wasn't something else ha ha. I'm ok with having another ultrasound, I love seeing our baby move around!

5 comments:

The J J Glenn Family said...

You skinny thang you. You look like me all the time. You Rock at being preggos. Congrats on another girl.Brea and baby girl MOrphy will be best buds forever and you will have babysitters for sure. Someone told me that with having a girl and it totally makes sense. I seriously would feel comfortable with leaving Lilly home with the kids when she is like 10 by herself. Anyways, Im totally going off. CONGRATS and FUn that you get another ultra sound.

Ohhh and I love the rocker in the background. Pretty.

The Marquardt Family said...

You are so dang CUTE! cant wait to see you. xo

alesha said...

Kati you look great and I am so excited for you and Pete! You guys make darling babies!

Lynn said...

Congrats on having another little girl! Maybe you can have 4 little girls like Jenny! So much fun!

Morph This said...

you are not pregnant.. no way.. especially not 19 weeks. you look FABULOUS! come visit us at the beach. it's been way too long.