Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Arizona

So it has been a month since Brea and I went to Arizona. I've been lazy about updating our blog. Brea and I rode with my parents and brother to AZ. My brother was playing baseball for a week so we tagged along to watch some baseball and play with cousins. 
 Brea loved Grace's backyard. It is the coolest. They have a pool, swings, slide, sandbox, and a playhouse. Brea was in heaven!
 The girls were warn out.





Braiden playing some ball. He did so well!
Cute cousin Gracie
Brea loved this playhouse! playing peek a boo. 
I was so glad that I remembered to bring my camera to AZ but I never remembered to take pictures. We had so much fun and can't wait to go back. Thanks Marquardt's for letting us take over your house!

1 comment:

The J J Glenn Family said...

Kati, steal my pics off my blog. Sorry I haven't sent them yet. I love this last pic of Brea girl in the playhouse. She looks so big! It was so fun having you guys here. Now Im going to be begging you guys to move here. Love ya