Thursday, March 3, 2011

Miss B

Our baby is not a baby anymore. I can't believe how big she is now. She is learning new things everyday. She understands so much and knows how to get what she wants. She can say da da, ma ma, banana(nana), dog(og), Jesus, shoes, boots, night night, baby, ball, outside, owie, papa, nanny, yum yum(when she is hungry or wants a bite). She says quite a few other words, but that is all I can think of right now. Brea knows lots of animal sounds and is very good at giving hugs and kisses. She is starting to try to copy what we say and copies what we do. She will be 17 months old on the 16th of March! One more month until nursery! Maybe I will be able to stay the full three hours of church and listen to at least one talk or lesson. Here are some pictures of our Brea girl. She is getting so big!

 Watching cartoons, reading books, and eating snacks!
 dress up!
 Brea's sweet tat!
Cutie pie!

Swimming in the bath and drinking the water!

6 comments:

alesha said...

she is so so so cute! I love the picture of her in the tub!

Mands Glenn said...

Love the sweet tat and her cute little hands. We miss this little Miss B. Lilly says, " I love her so much and she looks like me when I was little."

The Marquardt Family said...

LOVE her! cant handle how big these girlies are getting.... Crazy how time flies. LOVE all the pics of B. my favorite is the dress up one. She is a doll face. NEED to see her ASAP!

MereMorphy said...

she melts my heart.

Mom Morphy said...

This Brea baby is darling. I love her with the 'star' glasses on and that darling smile with the white headband. What a cute chickie!

Cara Lee said...

she is really good at kissing Easton... haha
She's so cute!!