Friday, February 4, 2011

bored.

Brea and I are sitting here playing on the computer waiting for Pete to come home and I realized I haven't blogged for a long time. Probably because I haven't taken any pictures lately and January is just kind of a boring and long month. I've been staying busy with school, work, chasing Brea around, and doing house work. Pete has been busy working and school work. He's been in Salt Lake a lot for work and we are ready for him to be finished with his training so he can come home every night. Brea is growing fast and learning new things all the time. Just a little update I guess, nothing too exciting. Hopefully February will be a more exciting month and I'll have more to blog about!

3 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

I hear you Kati. I HATE JANUARY the month. I feel like it is a total let down from the Holidays and just sooo blahhhh.... Grace and I have been doing about the same as you guys.. just hanging... Brea is getting so big and she gets cuter every second. Love you guys and hope to see you soon.

The J J Glenn Family said...

Ughhh Jan is just blah. Now that it's Feb. you can decorate for Valentines day and make heart shaped sugar cookies. You and Brea girl look so cute in this pic. She is getting so much hair. MIss ya

MereMorphy said...

miss the both of you