Monday, November 15, 2010

New look

Our laundry room has a new look, a more organized, clean, hide the clutter look. Pete used his new saw I got him for his birthday to make me some awesome doors to cover my shelves. I LOVE how it turned out...

Before......
After!







My most recent project was these blocks for Christmas!
Oh Braiden turned 16! WaHoo for him he can drive!



And I just had to throw this picture in because Brea is on this kick where if you ask her to show you her teeth she will cheese it so you can see her teeth! I think it is pretty dang cute! Love these two!

6 comments:

Gassers said...

Oh I love the picture of Brea and Pete! Sooo cute!

The Marquardt Family said...

LOVE blocks, LOVE the new doors, LOVE LOVE LOVE Miss Brea and her cheezy smile. Cant wait to see you all.

MereMorphy said...

haha!! i cant stop laughing at brea...that smile is too funny. happy birthday braiden!! love the blocks, and the cupboards look awesome guys! cant wait to hang YO!

aunt liz said...

SO darling of both of you!!! Miss you all! xoxo

The J J Glenn Family said...

Did u make ur brothers cake? love it! i wish we lived next door to eachother. love this post!

Cara Lee said...

I am SO sad I didn't see your comment before, i had a girl making my cake then she backed out the last second. I totally would have used you if I'd known.