Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mimi's Visit

I've been horrible lately about blogging. We get busy, I take pictures, but I slack on my blogging. Anyways, Mere came to visit over the 24th of July weekend. I don't know about mere, but we had tons of fun and LOVED having her here.

Mere and I watching the parade
brother and sister!
Brea watching the parade with Great Grandma Labrum
Took Mere to see the famous pink dinosaur
Mimi and B. Covered head to toe in sunscreen ready to go to the lake.

Mere's with all her gear on ready to try out the wakeboard
Some tubing action(My favorite)
Sorry Mere's if you got hurt. We caught some major air though. Mimi, we loved having you here and can't wait for you to come out here next time which better be soon!

5 comments:

Morph This said...

ahhh. i love you guys. vernal may be in the middle of nowhere, but i think you guys have the most fun out of all of us! it's the best when mimi comes to visit.

MereMorphy said...

i had SOO much fun on this trip, it was the best! you guys are missed all the time, and i still cant get over the guy at sonic. ha! love you lots and lots, and hopefully i will be out there soon!

The Marquardt Family said...

Looks likes such a FUN TRIP! Jealous! Mere said she had a blast with you guys and that your home is DARLING!!! Hope we can come visit soon too. We need too.... xoxo cute pics!

Mands Glenn said...

I was so jealous the whole time she was there. Cami and I keep talking about how we are going to load up the girls and just drive and come stay with you guys sometime soon. I just didn't get enough of Brea this summer. It's always fun when MIMI comes. She helps out so much. How can Mimi put every niece to bed so calmly? She is a natural. I want to go tubing so so bad. I gotta just have this baby already. MIss ya!

Mom Morphy said...

I can't wait for our turn to visit! Looks like fun! I get behind in looking at blogs!