Sunday, July 25, 2010

so behind

I'm so behind on posts. After Bear lake we went to California for a week. We had so much fun we didn't want to leave!
Here is pete in the scuba gear swimming around in the pool
Brea is a total water baby. She must get it from her dad, but she absolutely loves to be in the water.
Grace and Brea playing in the pool
Grandpa Baker brought some peaches for us to eat at pinecrest
Pete grilled the peaches on the bbq and we ate them with ice cream! MMmm..MMmm...good!
Grandpa on the porch drinking his diet pepsi
Little miss and I on a boat ride
Cam and Grace on the beach hangin out
Nanny and B
Bobba playing with miss B
Brea sitting on the beach finding sticks, rocks, sand, and lots of other things to eat.
We had a fun vacation but it was too short. Can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

we had so much fun with you guys. I loved every second!!!! Brea is a doll face! I am so sad we dont live closer. I love you guys and you have the sweetest family. xoxox

Lindsey said...

Looks like such a fun vacation!! Brea is so dang cute I cannot believe she is already 9 months old!! I love seeing all the pics of your cute little family!
♥ Lindsey

Mands Glenn said...

I did not get enough of you guys. I love Miss B in all of these pics. I have the funniest pics of Pete in the scuba gear that I will have to send you. TOo funny!

Lynn said...

looks like fun to me! I love Pinecrest and the peaches look fantastic! So glad that you had a fun time. Love you always, Aunt lynn