Friday, June 18, 2010

Lake

Today we finally got to go to the lake. We meaning the girls, grandpa and grandma. Pete, Kurt, and Braiden didn't get to come. Maybe tomorrow.

It was a little bright outside so Brea tried out her shades.
Mom and her girl
Oh and as of the 16th Brea is now 8 months old!
Some things about Brea at 8 months:
She has two bottom teeth
She can now drink between 5-6 ounces of formula every 4 hours.
(yes I said formula, she is no longer breastfeeding)
She love, love, loves the bath
She can wave bye and dance when you tell her to (if she is in the mood)
She might crawl soon because she is starting to move her legs to the side and put her weight on both arms when she is in the sitting position.
She jabbers, laughs, and screams constantly
She gets mad if we eat in front of her and don't give her any
She likes to watch Dora the Explorer in the morning
I could go on about all the things this girl does. She is so much fun and I love watching her learn new things each day. I can't believe my girl is 8 months old already!

3 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I can't believe that either. She is gorgeous, guys. I love that she loves Dora. Lola can sing her the song at any point she needs to scream and laugh. I can't wait to see all these things. She will probably be crawling by the time we see her. She looks so much like you and Pete. Great combination. Love the piggies in the last picture!

Mands Glenn said...

Oh yeah one more thing. . . . Kati you are so ripped and skinny,Mama. Lookin hot as usual!

Mom Morphy said...

Sweet baby Brea has become a big girl. I can hardly believe it! I hate the fact that she is growing up so fast! Cute piggies! And I agree with Mands....Kati you look fantastic! As beautiful as ever!