Monday, May 10, 2010

Mom's Day

My first Mother's Day was great! The day started out great with cinnamon rolls made by Pete!
After church we went over to my Granparent's house and had a BBQ.

These are just some pictures I had my sister take of our family. We haven't had any taken of us since Christmas.
Me and my sweet Brea girl
I had a great mother's day. I am so blessed to be Brea's mom and Pete's wife. There is no better job in the world than being a mom. I hope all you mother's out there had a great day too, you deserve it!

5 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

You guys are the cutest family ever! You all look SOOOO GOOD and happy. Brea is getting soo tall! ahh.. i need to see her so bad and soo soon. Glad you had a good mothers day, pete is always so fun about holidays( as you know). Love you guys xoxox

Mom Morphy said...

Oh that cute little Brea...what a sweet baby. She is absolutely adorable....who does she look like? Go figure. Love you miss you guys.
MOM

Mands Glenn said...

Kati,
Pete Scored big time with you as his wife and as Brea's Mama. I love the family pics. YOu guys all look so great! Brea girl is getting way too big. I ove her whole outfit and flower bow. So pretty!

MereMorphy said...

i love the family pictures! you guys are so cute, i miss you so much!

Morph This said...

i seriously love those chubby knees! and how are you so tan already? ahh! miss you guys.