Thursday, April 22, 2010

Miss you!

Lately I have really been missing our family! Don't get me wrong, I ALWAYS miss them, but lately it has been on my mind a lot. Maybe it is because Brea and all my nieces and nephews are growing up so fast and I feel like I am missing out. I'm taking a child guidance class and a family life class and they both talk about family so much. I've enjoyed the things I'm learning(not the homework) and it makes me appreciate my family so much more. I am so blessed to have such great families. I really miss them and wish that we could see each other more often. Life would be so much better if we all could live in the same town.
We miss you and love you Jessie, Kurt, Remi, Jenny, Baker, Emmy, Dane, Micheal, Camilla, Grace, Amanda, Jordan, Lilly, Lola, Baby boy Glenn, Mere, Nanny, and Bobba

7 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

If you only knew how much we miss you. I love that Lilly talks about you like we saw you yesterday though. She keeps talking about how excited she is to swim in Nanny's pool with Brea this summer. I think we need a shot with all the girls in bikinis at Nans house. So cute! I love blogs for so many reasons and the number one reason is so we can stay connected to you guys. Love and miss you too!

Gassers said...

We miss you too! Soooooo much! Only two more weeks!

The Marquardt Family said...

OHHH kiki WE LOVE and MISS YOU too! I know we wish we all lived closer, how amazing would that be. We love Brea in our house and we are always telling Gracie stories about her. love you lots, xoxox

Morph This said...

you have no idea how much we miss you guys. 6 months and i have only hugged that little nugget one day. makes me so so sad.

love you guys kati. seriously.

Mom Morphy said...

It's all about.......FAMILY! We miss you, Pete and Brea like crazy. Sunday dinners are still not the same and every Sunday paper I think of you two combing through the ads. Love you lots! I can't wait until all the cousins are together again.

MereMorphy said...

i hate it! i wish we all lived on the same ranch somewhere, all of us! i want to see my brea girl, maybe i will have to take a trip to come visit the sweet thang and YOU before july!! love you guys, i love family!

Lynn said...

I'm telling you that family is what it is all about. So great that this whole plan is eternal. How wonderful! Love you guys, Aunt Lynn