Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 16th

Lesha is 18 and Brea is 5 months!

I can't believe Lesha is 18 years old. She is graduating this year and it makes me sad that she is going off to college, but she is ready and I'm excited for her.

Our little chick is 5 months old now. Some things about her now:
Brea thinks her dad is really funny
She is laughing more each day
She loves when we let her try our food and drinks
Brea is getting better balance when we help her sit down (she'll be sitting on her own soon we hope)
She is very ticklish
She's very happy and loves to go on walks and runs in her stroller
She has started to play with her feet

9 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

Great pictures Kati! first off BREA is sooo dang CUTE! Ahh.. I just want to kiss her,( i think I say that every post) but I mean it. Second the pics you took of your sis are great! I have all these talented sisters I need to step it up. Love you lots thanks for posting. I miss you guys. HAPPY 5 months miss Brea!

The J J Glenn Family said...

I love this post. Kati, you are taking FAbulous pics! I want to see more Senior pics of your sister. I can't believe Brea is 5 months already. Seriously! Im sure at Pinecrest she will be eating rocks, and crawling all over the place. I can't wait! love her!

MereMorphy said...

did lesha darken her hair? its way cute!! brea girl, i just want to snuggle you! i love the outfit, she is so pretty, and i cant wait to see you guys, i love you lots and your birthday is SO CLOSE!

Erin said...

I seriously can't believe Lesha is 18!! Where did the time go? And that Brea is so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

Lesha is so beautiful and Brea is such a gorgeous baby! Beautiful pictures!

Mom Morphy said...

Lesha's pics are great! Good job Kati. and of course I love my baby Brea. What a big girl sitting up so straight and tall. I need those lips to kiss.

aunt liz said...

Kati -- thanks for taking the wonderful picts of Brea -- she looks SO adorable -- and is Lesha your sister? Beautiful girl! We miss you guys a lot and can't wait to see you in July! xoxo Aunt Liz and Uncle Charlie

Cara Lee said...

she looks sassy in her pictures... She is so freaking cute, Easton found his feet too, it's cute to watch them change!

Cara Lee said...

Brea looks super sassy in her pictures, so freaking cute... i had fun playing volleyball with you!