Monday, November 9, 2009

Growing

This girl is growing! Pete was helping me change her diaper the other day and he commented on how she was getting chubbier. I can tell mostly in her face and her belly. When I took her to her 2 week appointment she was 7 lbs 1 oz. I wonder what she is this week?

We laugh at the way she sleeps sometimes. Most of the time her hands are over her face but today she was spread eagle. We love this little girl so much. She is starting to smile more and become more alert when she is awake. I'm so excited that she is growing fast but it makes me sad that she will never be this little ever again!

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I know that feeling of not wanting them to get bigger. OHh she is a doll face. I love her little lips and how she is spread out with her arms wide spread. I can't wait to love this little Brea

Mom Morphy said...

Oh she is just beautiful! I love her little foot and knee up while she sleeps! She is so content and quite gorgeous. Just like her parents.