Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HIM

I thought I better post about my husband and how awesome he is. He always thinks of me first and does so much for me. He goes to work, goes to school, does his homework, has a church calling, and on top of that he helps me with things around the house. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, ect... I couldn't have found a better husband. I don't deserve someone so great, how did I get so lucky.














I can't wait for Brea (yes I think we finally decided on her name) to be here. Pete is going to be an awesome dad and Brea will probably think he is way cooler than me. Thanks Pete for all you do. I appreciate and Love you soooo much!




p.s. I have about a month left. What do you think, when will she come? Early, late, or right on time?

8 comments:

Amanda and Rob Hill said...

I predict late, only because it is your first and that tends to be the trend. Just one question is it prounounced "Bree" or "Bree-uh"?

Lnzyloo said...

Sweet post about Pete Kati. You guys are such a cute couple. Can't wait for your cute baby girl to get here. Maybe she'll share her daddy's and cousin Lola's birthday! :)

Mands Glenn said...

Ohhh I totally predict early! My Dr. in Utah said younger MOms tend to deliver early. IM guessing October 21st. Due date is the 26th, right? Kati, you are so sweet to post about Petey. He scored big time with you, too. Pete, you are looking skinny! Love you guys!

Chelsie Jensen said...

Wow I can't believe you only have a few weeks left. Lets hope you go early! Brea is a really cute name. I'm excited for her to be here :)

The Marquardt Family said...

Ohh you are so nice to post about your hubby like that. Even though Pete is my little brother I have l always looked up to him. He is such a great person and he has always been so helpful to everyone he meets. He is so luck to have YOU too! You both are such a great couple and Brea will be so lucky to have you both as parents. Hang in there girl a month will go by so fast! I think she will come late.... I dunno that probaly ticks you off. I am not sure... I just cant wait!

Mom Morphy said...

Katie, you are way sweet to Pete. He really is a good guy, but you really are a fantastic girl. You are a match made in heaven and I can't wait for Brea to come. I think she will come right on time.

Morph This said...

i don't care when she comes! i just want her to get here. ha. and this is such a sweet post, but i think we should give a lot of the credit to our mother in law because it wasn't a fluke with petey.. bake is the same way. mom morphy raised some incredible kids.

we are lucky to have you too katie!

MereMorphy said...

i like how no one in the family knows how to spell your name...what the heck?!!

katiiiiiiii with no eeee
anyways, i miss you and i need to call soon, because i have not filled you in on my "college life" haha!
i cant wait to meet little brea! ahh so stinkin cute!
love you guys miss you kiki.