Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm late

So I'm really late on this post. We went to California for a week to spend time with Pete's family at their cabin. We had such a blast and didn't want to leave. My sister-in-law's and my mother-in-law threw Camilla and I a baby shower. It was so nice. I got lots of great gifts and everything looked so cute.
Just the girls out to dinner!

I liked this picture but it is pretty blurry.(Sorry)
We had lots of yummy fruit, salad, and dessert.
Pete jumping off of the wings.
Just hangin out on the beach on our last day at pinecrest lake.

3 comments:

Deets Family said...

Hey Katie
You are the cutest pregnant person! Our house is 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom $170,000. 1964 West 550 South.

Mands Glenn said...

I love the pic. of you and Pete at the end. I love Petes scruff. Ki KI you didn't jump off the wings this summer? Are you pregnant or something? ha!

THe ALL GIRLS dinner looked like so much fun. IM sure you guys were talking about me and thinking about me the whole time. MIss you!

The Marquardt Family said...

miss you guys so much! Wish we all lived closer! Love all the pictures! I also love that we shared a baby shower, it will be fun to tell our little girls that one day! love you lots, xoxoxoxo