Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Things that make me happy!

1. Being sealed to my husband for eternity
2. Going for a long jog or a hard workout and feeling like I could keep going
3. Sleeping in on Saturday mornings
4. Eating ice cream, watching a movie, and snuggling
5. Going on vacation
6. Playing volleyball and softball
7. Going to the lake with the fam
8. Going camping
9. Getting a massage
10. Getting new things
11. Birthday's and holidays
12. Laughing so hard that my stomach hurts and my eyes water

There are many more things that make me happy.. these are just a few!

3 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I too love the hard workout and run feeling. Ahhhhh! Mere let me go today while she stayed home with the girls and it felt so good. Thanks for the cute cute email!

Mom Morphy said...

That is a great list! Can't wait to see you guys!

Morph This said...

one of my favorite things would be to see a picture of your belly.. post please!

love this list.