Thursday, January 29, 2009

Carmel Beach!

On Martin Luther King Jr. day, since we didn't have school or work, we decided to take a trip to Carmel Beach and bring back some memories of where Pete and I got engaged!

We stopped in Monterey first and did a little sight seeing

The boys wanted piggy back rides....... I guess I'm a whimp, I couldn't hold Pete on my back!

We found this weird animal! It wouldn't move when we got close to it. Everyone wanted to see if it would move if we touched it, but nobody was brave enough to do it!
Awesome and very cute parents!
Mere and I just being silly!
Pete and I took a romantic walk down the beach to the spot where he proposed!
Great Memories!

6 comments:

The Hills said...

Oh cute! I've heard that Carmel is beautiful but I have never been there. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

The Marquardt Family said...

AHHHHHHHH.................. SOOOO ROMANTIC! how fun to go back in time where you got engaged! Wish Michael and I could have been there. Love the pic of you and mere mere jumping! I have a bunch of HOT SISTAS!! Love you xoxoxo

Mands Glenn said...

OHhh cute cute pics. It looked like a perfect day, too. No fog or anything. We miss you guys so much. Why dosen't anyone come visit AZ.? I'm getting homesick. I love that you and Pete got to go for a romantic walk together. Love ya

Granny Pat said...

Pete and Kate, It's good to go and renew memories. Especially special one like getting engaged. Good pictures and neat parents to take all of you. I'm sure they were renewing memories too when they were younger.
I love the blogs it keeps me up on things and helps me to remember all
the good times. We love you, Gran

Lnzyloo said...

I love Carmel and Monterey. Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the scary, cool looking pelican thing in the pic. :)
Lindsey Pimentel

Morph This said...

yeah triple date! looks like so much fun.